KDE/kdelibs

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Nov 27 00:09:13 CET 2009

On 26.11.09 23:33:26, Sebastian Trueg wrote:
> Here comes the updated patch. :)

Hmm, unfortunately there's one problem (which I only see now that I
actually tested this): Installing the ontology in a different prefix
than KDE doesn't work. Usually when doing something like that one sets
CMAKE_PREFIX_PATH to the prefix, but unfortunately that'll only search
<prefix>/include. So I'd need to set the
SHAREDDESKTOPONTOLOGIES_ROOT_DIR to prefix/share/ontology which is not
quite right either.

Seems like we're bitten by a missing feature in cmake (I'll send them a
wish), there's no "find_data_path" or something similar which looks for
files in <prefix>/share.

I'm not 100% sure what the best way is to fix this, would like to get
input from Alex on that. One possibility would be adding a second
variable like SHAREDDESKTOPONTOLOGIES_PREFIX and then extending
find_path() with ${SHAREDDESKTOPONTOLOGIES_PREFIX}/share.

Anyway, I think we can defer that into the next week (but need to make
sure we don't forget it) when Alex can comment again. So no objections
from my side against this last patch. Thanks for writing this up so
quickly.

Andreas

--
Reply hazy, ask again later.