outdated FindQt4.cmake in kdelibs

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Thu Nov 5 18:53:50 CET 2009

> ...but a big thing which is left is synchronizing how the components are
> found.
> This has diverged quite a bit between the two versions and I didn't get around
> to do that yet.

I think you are talking about this:

I wrote the "new" component detection and it's not really different.
It's only it now supports COMPONENTS in addition to SET( QT_USE_BLAH 1
). The patches there may be useful when updating KDE's FindQt4.cmake
to match CMake's.

Also, when (if) the merging between CMake's FindQt4.cmake and KDE's
FindQt4.cmake is done, can we please get the merged one to CMake CVS
and use CMake's as the canonical one from now on?

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org