outdated FindQt4.cmake in kdelibs

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Nov 5 18:31:13 CET 2009

On Wednesday 04 November 2009, Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> hi,
>
> when testcompiling I found that kdelibs' FindQt4.cmake is slightly
> different from the one found in cmake 2.8.0. My special problem is that
> QTSCRIPTTOOLS is not included.

Yes, I know.
Recently I invested again two or three days to sync the two files (ours and
the one from cmake) and got the difference count down quite a bit...

> So my question is:
> Can I or somebody else update this? This would also mean that rocs in
> kdeedu cannot be compiled against kde 4.3 (though this shouldn't be much
> of a problem).

...but a big thing which is left is synchronizing how the components are
found.
This has diverged quite a bit between the two versions and I didn't get around
to do that yet.

You are very welcome to continue with the work on syncing the two versions (it
can be both ways), but it has to be ensured that no features we have in our
version are lost while doing so.
IOW simply replacing the file with the one from cmake does not work.