branches/KDE/4.3/kdelibs/nepomuk/core

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 26 15:08:49 CEST 2009

On 26.06.09 14:38:23, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> On 26.06.09 14:25:07, David Faure wrote:
> > On Thursday 25 June 2009, David Faure wrote:
> > > +target_link_libraries(nepomuk  LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES  ${KDE4_KDEUI_LIBS} ${SOPRANO_LIBRARIES})
> >
> > Is this supposed to be exported somehow? It works in kdelibs but linking still fails
> > similarly in kdepim/akonadi/resources/nepomuktag:
> > /d/kde/inst/kde4/lib/libnepomuk.so: undefined reference to `Soprano::Node::Node(Soprano::LiteralValue const&)'
> >
> > make VERBOSE=1 says it's linking to -lnepomuk but not to -lsoprano
> >
> > in kdepim:
> > CMakeCache.txt:NEPOMUK_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/d/kde/inst/kde4/lib/libnepomuk.so
> > CMakeCache.txt:SOPRANO_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/d/kde/inst/kdesupport-for-4.3/lib/libsoprano.so
>
> Interesting, Andreas Hartmetz had a similar problem with KDevPlatform
> (together with the gold linker) but a simple testcase doesn't show that
> problem when libs are all in the same cmake
> project(http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-buildsystem&m=124527551109094&w=2).
>
> So maybe link-interface-libs really only works within the same cmake
> project (I've always wondered where cmake stores this information so that
> it works across projects)?

Hmm the attached testcase still works, so its not a problem if using
imported targets. So last test would be by linking to the absolute path of
the library but even that works with the sample testcase.

Alex, any idea what the difference between the example testcase and
nepomuk+soprano is?

Andreas

--
You now have Asian Flu.