branches/KDE/4.3/kdelibs/nepomuk/core

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Fri Jun 26 14:38:23 CEST 2009

On 26.06.09 14:25:07, David Faure wrote:
> On Thursday 25 June 2009, David Faure wrote:
> > +target_link_libraries(nepomuk  LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES  ${KDE4_KDEUI_LIBS} ${SOPRANO_LIBRARIES})
>
> Is this supposed to be exported somehow? It works in kdelibs but linking still fails
> similarly in kdepim/akonadi/resources/nepomuktag:
> /d/kde/inst/kde4/lib/libnepomuk.so: undefined reference to `Soprano::Node::Node(Soprano::LiteralValue const&)'
>
> make VERBOSE=1 says it's linking to -lnepomuk but not to -lsoprano
>
> in kdepim:
> CMakeCache.txt:NEPOMUK_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/d/kde/inst/kde4/lib/libnepomuk.so
> CMakeCache.txt:SOPRANO_LIBRARIES:FILEPATH=/d/kde/inst/kdesupport-for-4.3/lib/libsoprano.so

Interesting, Andreas Hartmetz had a similar problem with KDevPlatform
(together with the gold linker) but a simple testcase doesn't show that
problem when libs are all in the same cmake
project(http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-buildsystem&m=124527551109094&w=2).

So maybe link-interface-libs really only works within the same cmake
project (I've always wondered where cmake stores this information so that
it works across projects)?

Andreas

--
You will be successful in love.