branches/KDE/4.3/kdelibs/nepomuk/core

Brad King brad.king at kitware.com
Fri Jun 26 15:11:06 CEST 2009

Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> So maybe link-interface-libs really only works within the same cmake
> project (I've always wondered where cmake stores this information so that
> it works across projects)?

The LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES property for a target is recorded when
the target is installed by install(TARGETS) with the EXPORT option.
The EXPORT option associates the installation rule with a named
export group.  Later the install(EXPORT) command installs a .cmake
file containing rules to create IMPORTED targets from their installed
locations.  See this page for details:

   http://www.cmake.org/Wiki/CMake_2.6_Notes

The IMPORTED targets have IMPORTED_LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES properties
which contain their link interfaces.

-Brad