Preference for finding a kde module

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Oct 1 02:52:09 CEST 2008

Hi,

recently I've been browsing a bit through the cmake manual of cmake 2.6 and
also having looked at automoc4 buildsystem a bit. I'm wondering now wether
its preferred to have FooConfig.cmake installed by a kde module or a
FindFoo.cmake? Or maybe both, where the latter tries to find the former in
a couple of "well known" places?

Does either of the two approaches make it easier for somebody to find a
module that has been installed in a custom location?

Andreas

--
Try the Moo Shu Pork.  It is especially good today.