add KDE cmake commands to cmake.xml?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Nov 21 00:28:07 CET 2008

On Wednesday 19 November 2008, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> I see that neundorf added some ITK/VTK-specific commands to cmake.xml

Was it really me who added them ?
Didn't I remove some of them on Tuesday ?

> (kate's CMake highlighter). While I'm not opposed to this as such, if we
> are going to add non-builtins, we should probably consider adding
> commands provided by KDE4 as well. Thoughts? Anyone want to provide a
> "list of suggestions"?

I'd vote for not adding any non-commands.
Actually we might even better get away if anything which has the command call
syntax (something like /\w+\s*\(.*\)/ is highlighted as command. Also if it
uses more than one line (this doesn't work right now I think).

> (Note: I've now moved these to a different highlighting attribute,

That's a good thing too.