add KDE cmake commands to cmake.xml?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 19 22:00:40 CET 2008

I see that neundorf added some ITK/VTK-specific commands to cmake.xml
(kate's CMake highlighter). While I'm not opposed to this as such, if we
are going to add non-builtins, we should probably consider adding
commands provided by KDE4 as well. Thoughts? Anyone want to provide a
"list of suggestions"?

(Note: I've now moved these to a different highlighting attribute,
partly because they are /not/ standard, and partly so my
keyword-generator doesn't keep trying (correctly) to remove them from
the built-ins list.)

--
Matthew
Sendmail administration is not black magic. There are legitimate