Reduced link interface - now for real

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed Nov 19 09:35:30 CET 2008

On 18.11.08 22:07:58, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> So, what needs to be done ?
>
> Remove setting the target property and instead insert the new
> target_link_libraries(... LINK_INTERFACE_LIBRARIES...) everywhere AND enable
> the aforementioned KDE4_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL_LIB_EXPORT manually in your build
> tree. Once you are sure enough that everything works, enable it fix, e.g. by
> putting a
> set(KDE4_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL_LIB_EXPORT  TRUE)
> in the top level CMakeLists.txt, it must be after find_package(KDE4).
>
> I won't have time to work on this this week, so please help.

I'll take care of kdevplatform+kdevelop and kdewebdev/quanta (the other
subdirs in kdewebdev I have no idea about, so won't touch them). Oh and
probably also the parts of playground/devtools/kdevelop4-extra-plugins that
currently compile...

Andreas

--
You will be married within a year, and divorced within two.