Decibel cmake module

Maciej Mrozowski reavertm at poczta.fm
Fri Dec 5 05:04:03 CET 2008

Hi

I'm attaching a bit more robust FindDecibel cmake module. Some Kubuntu
developer (if guess correctly) on kopete-devel reported problems regarding
Decibel cmake module and proposed patch that, that works for his distribution.
Well, just removing NO_DEFAULT_PATH from find_library is hardly a patch, so
I've made pkg-config aware cmake module. It's compatible with previous version
(the same variable set), with the difference that it uses pkg-config for all
Decibel submodules (QtTapioca, QtTelepathyClient and for Decibel as well). As
Decibel links dynamically to both QtTapioca and QtTelepahyClient,
LIBRARY_DIRS of those two may be actually redundant, but I decided to leave
the choice for you - anyway in FindDecibel there are in fact three separate
modules. Btw I noticed that many of code I copy/pasted there could be actually
pulled to some cmake macro for easier maintenance in the future as many libs
have pkg-config entries, nearly all of them can be distinguished by some
header files and most of them are supposed to return variables with the same
naming scheme (module_FOUND, module_INCLUDE_DIRS, module_LIBRARIES,
module_LIBRARY_DIRS, it's not the rule unfortunately). For hints what could be
parametrized, please look at attached module.
(this has not been tested on windows)
Btw, I'm new addition to family of kde4-live package maintainers in Gentoo
(you know Sput already), so probably expect some more stuff in a future as
we're left to test some corner cases ;)

--
regards
MM