New target import

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Dec 1 22:06:34 CET 2008

On Monday 01 December 2008, Patrick Spendrin wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just tried the new exporting mechanism in kdelibs trunk and I found
> out that although the KDE libraries now don't have a fixed path anymore,
> the Qt Libraries still have. Attached is an example.

It's all libraries which are in the "link interface", which are mostly Qt
libs, but I also saw e.g. kdewin32.
These paths come from the full paths for the libraries used in
target_link_libraries().

I see the problem, but I'm not quite sure what to do about it.
Some postprocessing ?

What would you like to have exactly ?
I mean, these libraries could be located anywhere, completely independent from
the place where kde will be installed.