Strange error in kdesupport

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Fri Jul 6 19:18:38 CEST 2007

On Wednesday 04 July 2007, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> This is in kdesupport, so it uses FindQt4.cmake coming with cmake,
> right ? Please replace the FindQt4.cmake from cmake with the one
> attached here and run cmake again and delete CMakeCache before, and
> send the output here.
>
> This is with the released Qt 4.3.0, right ?

So kdesupport is from a few days (when I wrote the mail), qt-copy is
again from that time. It probably uses the cmake's FindQt4.cmake,
because with your replacement file it gives some new warnings and
errors on cmake phase (but still doesn't build with the same error).
See the logs.
Is there some issue with my qt build??

Andras