There can be only one! (global.h)

Harri Porten porten at froglogic.com
Mon Mar 6 23:50:55 CET 2006

On Sun, 5 Mar 2006, [ISO-8859-1] Peter Kümmel wrote:

> Stephan Kulow wrote:
> > How so? kio/global.h is always included as such and the same for kjs - not
> > sure about kjsembed, but it shouldn't matter at all.
> >
> > So where is your problem?
> >

> In ustring.h it wasn't included correct, that was my problem,
> but this is fixed now.

I don't see what's wrong about a #include "global.h" in ustring.h.
Hardcoding relative directory names is something I always prefer to avoid
as it makes the code less flexible.

In general I'd say that we should make sure that our include paths are set
correctly. In order to enforce that we should *not* rename any global.h or
other files to *force* a proper setup.

I can count e.g. 88 config.h files on my disk and never had a problem with
those.

Harri.