There can be only one! (global.h)

Peter Kümmel syntheticpp at gmx.net
Sun Mar 5 16:16:01 CET 2006

Stephan Kulow wrote:
> How so? kio/global.h is always included as such and the same for kjs - not
> sure about kjsembed, but it shouldn't matter at all.
>
> So where is your problem?

In ustring.h it wasn't included correct, that was my problem,
but this is fixed now.

I don't know if there are more files which include the wrong file.
And this is the problem, the compiler doesn't tells you because it
finds somewhere a global.h.

I prefer a way to solve a problem which guarantees me
that it will never happen again and which is now not the case.

But maybe it's really not very important.

Regards,
Peter