building kde3support on win32 cannot link

William A. Hoffman billlist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 2 14:58:36 CET 2006

At 05:55 AM 3/2/2006, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
>Thx for the informations. I'll try to recompile kde3support in the next few
>days and take a look what's going wrong there.
>
>Christian

Christian, what is the current state of building on win32 with msvc?
I could set up a dashboard submit if it was working.   Perhaps if there
is a subset that builds, we can put a variable in the cmake files that
stop the building of stuff that does not work, but allows the libs that
do compile to build.   It would be a good way of making sure it stays working,
also, people could look at the notes file to see all the options that needed
to be set for the build.

-Bill