building kde3support on win32 cannot link

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Mar 2 15:16:59 CET 2006

> Von: "William A. Hoffman" <billlist at nycap.rr.com>
> At 05:55 AM 3/2/2006, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> >Thx for the informations. I'll try to recompile kde3support in the next
> few
> >days and take a look what's going wrong there.
> >
> >Christian
>
> Christian, what is the current state of building on win32 with msvc?
It compiles (not all, but nearly), but with some local changes I currently
did not commit and maybe are not needed anymore. I had some problems with
cmake inside VCExpress but think it is somehow my fault (it seems to work
fine on another computer).
> I could set up a dashboard submit if it was working.
This is one of the thing which seems not to work with VCExpress - I already
did some test but cmake seems to fail sending the content. See your
dashboard server :) I already talked with one of you (Hoffmanns) but had no
time to investigate further / had to clean up my build environment so I can
be sure it isn't my fault...
> Perhaps if there
> is a subset that builds, we can put a variable in the cmake files that
> stop the building of stuff that does not work, but allows the libs that
> do compile to build.   It would be a good way of making sure it stays
> working,
> also, people could look at the notes file to see all the options that
> needed
> to be set for the build.

Christian

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer