building kde3support on win32 cannot link

Christian Ehrlicher Ch.Ehrlicher at gmx.de
Thu Mar 2 11:55:23 CET 2006

> Von: Rikardo Tinauer <rikardo.tinauer at eba.si>
> Hello,
>
> * I am using the commercial version of Qt for win32, version 4.1.1.
> * I believe my svn is up to date, I downloaded files 2 days ago.
> * Yes I tried to recompile the files
>
> I tried reslovnig the problem. I found out that my Qt is built so it
> doesn't
> include the symbols for the operator and copy constructor. Even if I tried
> compiling Qt that way it would not change anything, since there is no
> implementation for these two methods, so symbols wouldn't be exported
> anyways.
>
> But the main problem is that I don't know why the kde3support classes seek
> these symbols, I couldn't find any reference in the code for these
> symbols?
>
> I certantly want to help, since I believe you guys do the good job, making
> such an excellent desktop. I'we been using KDE for many years now. I also
> believe enabling the kde4libs on win32 can gain momentum to opensource and
> linux development.
Thx for the informations. I'll try to recompile kde3support in the next few
days and take a look what's going wrong there.

Christian

btw: You'll need some patches for your Qt to compile kdelibs4 - see
http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/qt-copy/patches/ - at least 0112 is needed
afaik.

--
Bis zu 70% Ihrer Onlinekosten sparen: GMX SmartSurfer!
Kostenlos downloaden: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/smartsurfer