cmake on windows

Michael Drüing michael at drueing.de
Wed Mar 1 00:55:37 CET 2006

Hi,

> Im using the cmake gui tool and msvc 7 .net.
> I don't know anything about nmake and im not
> using the msvc command prompt since its the
> cmake gui tool.

I've never tried that myself. However, the error you get is still during
cmake, right?
Have you set the QTDIR environment variable? It should be set to "C:\Qt4" in
your case (i.e. the root directory of the Qt4 installation, where subdirs
like "bin/" and "lib/" are located)
Also make sure that you have set QMAKESPEC correctly, which would be
"win32-msvc.net" if you built Qt4 with MSVC, too.

Then try configuring cmake again

--Michael