bksys sequel

LiuCougar liucougar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:11:15 CET 2006

I can not compile kdissert:

[49/121]  * cpp : ./src/kdissert/datastruct/DSpell.cpp ->
./src/kdissert/datastruct/DSpell.o
[50/121]  * cpp : ./src/kdissert/datastruct/FFParser.cpp ->
./src/kdissert/datastruct/FFParser.o
[51/121]  * cpp : ./src/kdissert/canvasview/DCanvasPos.cpp ->
./src/kdissert/canvasview/DCanvasPos.o
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/cougar/cvs/t/kdissert-1.0.5-waf/waf", line 62, in ?
    Main()
  File "wafadmin/Scripting.py", line 89, in Main
  File "wafadmin/Build.py", line 122, in compile
  File "wafadmin/Runner.py", line 137, in start
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 109, in must_run
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 141, in get_deps_signature
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 132, in get_node_sig
  File "wafadmin/Task.py", line 124, in get_node_sig
RuntimeError: maximum recursion depth exceeded

seems to me there is an infinite recursion...

- Old Chinese adage