bksys sequel

Nagy Thomas tnagy256 at yahoo.fr
Mon Jan 30 13:18:22 CET 2006

A couple of extra files were shipped (main.cache.py),
run:
./waf distclean; ./waf configure; ./waf

There are probably more quirks (just finished this
weekend, some files are not installed for example),
the things to look at for the moment are the DESIGN
file and sample.py to see if the specs look good (and
for now i will add the missing unit tests).

Thanks for reporting,
Thomas

http://freehackers.org/~tnagy/kdissert-1.0.5-waf.tar.bz2

> > The goal is clearly to make a complete build
> system
> > for any kind of project, and not a KDE-only
> solution.
> > For now the bksys sequel is codenamed 'waf' (short
> > name that may lead to nice jokes).
> >
> > --
> >
> > I do not have a home internet connection at the
> moment
> > (3 weeks to go) so i cannot commit my changes to
> KDE
> > svn for the moment. During this period, i will
> finish
> > the configuration system and add the unit tests. I
> may
> > send patches from times to times, if someone is
> > interested.
> >
> > Regards,
> > Thomas Nagy
> >

> > /* Thomas Nagy */

> --
> "People's characters are strengthened through
> struggle against
> difficulties; they are weakened by comfort."
> - Old Chinese adage

/* Thomas Nagy */