cmake 2.4.* does not create moc files in kdepimlibs

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau Friedrich.W.H at kossebau.de
Sat Aug 12 18:07:10 CEST 2006

Am Samstag, 12. August 2006 15:33, schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> On Friday 11 August 2006 23:10, you wrote:
> > >
> > > It might have to do with some escaping, so that some variable is not
> > > escaped correctly and gets interpreted as cmake command or something
> > > like this.
> >
> > Is there a command to dump all current variables, so one could check
> > them?
>
> The man page is your friend :-)
>
> GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY
>  Get a property of the CMake instance.
>
>  GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY(VAR property)
>  Get a property from the CMake instance. The value of the property is
> stored in the variable VAR. If the property is not found, CMake will report
> an error. Some supported properties include: VARIABLES, CACHE_VARIABLES,
> COMMANDS, and MACROS.
>
> So the following should get you all variables:
>
> get_cmake_property(all_vars VARIABLES)

Thanks. I experimented a little by dumping this and that, but saw nothing
strange. I give up now, my knowledge to do bug hunting is too low :(

Please everyone tell me:
Am I the only one to experience this problem with current svn? By now I heard
only from Brad Hards, who had the same problem also with parts(?) of
kdegraphics.

Regards
Friedrich