Exiting CMake

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Mon Aug 14 17:30:58 CEST 2006

Howdy CMake Gurus,

Is there a little more graceful way of exiting other than message(FATAL_ERROR "message") ??

For example, in the MACRO_DISPLAY_FEATURE_LOG() macro I want to exit if there
are missing required features.  I want to display the messages that some requirements
are missing and then exit.

But I don't want to panic the user with messages like:

  CMake Error: Error in cmake code at
  /data/kde/trunk/KDE/kdepimlibs/CMakeLists.txt:1:
  MESSAGE some message
  Current CMake stack: /data/kde/trunk/KDE/kdepimlibs/CMakeLists.txt

I don't see a simple Quit() or Exit() type of cmake commands.

Regards,
Allen

--
KDE: Same Thing We Do Everyday... Try to Conquer the World