cmake 2.4.* does not create moc files in kdepimlibs

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sat Aug 12 15:33:19 CEST 2006

On Friday 11 August 2006 23:10, you wrote:
> Am Freitag, 11. August 2006 23:09, schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
> > On Friday 11 August 2006 22:55, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > > From what I see cmake 2.4.* itself has some broken inner state here.
> > > Perhaps someone could attach a a debugger to it? ;)
> >
> > It might have to do with some escaping, so that some variable is not
> > escaped correctly and gets interpreted as cmake command or something like
> > this.
>
> Is there a command to dump all current variables, so one could check them?

The man page is your friend :-)

GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY
 Get a property of the CMake instance.

 GET_CMAKE_PROPERTY(VAR property)
 Get a property from the CMake instance. The value of the property is stored
 in the variable VAR. If the property is not found, CMake will report an
 error. Some supported properties include: VARIABLES, CACHE_VARIABLES,
 COMMANDS, and MACROS.

So the following should get you all variables:

get_cmake_property(all_vars VARIABLES)

Bye