CMake: please update to 2.4.0

Michael Pyne michael.pyne at kdemail.net
Mon Apr 24 23:38:33 CEST 2006

On Monday 24 April 2006 13:10, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> That's an argument. How do they work ? Do they update KDE from svn
> regularly ?

If so, I can integrate support for automatically downloading and building
CMake to kdesvn-build (although I am rather dreading this...).  Easiest would
be to have a svn snapshot of CMake in /trunk/kdesupport or something, that
way I don't have to integrate code to deal with managing the inevitable
next "please use this version of CMake".  i.e. don't have a snapshot of CVS
CMake, but a snapshot of the CMake you want people to use.

That's a bit of maintenance on your part however.  Another thing which may be
easy enough for both of us is to have a file in KDE SVN which points to the
snapshot tarball users should have, and then kdesvn-build could
download/build from that URL as necessary.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne