CMake: please update to 2.4.0

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Apr 25 00:42:23 CEST 2006

On Monday 24 April 2006 23:38, Michael Pyne wrote:
> On Monday 24 April 2006 13:10, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > That's an argument. How do they work ? Do they update KDE from svn
> > regularly ?
>
> If so, I can integrate support for automatically downloading and building
> CMake to kdesvn-build (although I am rather dreading this...).  Easiest
> would be to have a svn snapshot of CMake in /trunk/kdesupport or something,
> that way I don't have to integrate code to deal with managing the
> inevitable next "please use this version of CMake".

I really hope that "please use this version of CMake" will become very seldom
after the first stable CMake 2.4.x release. The current 2.4.0 is a beta.
Actually that's why I'd like to force to 2.4.0 as soon as possible, so that
it gets wide testing and 2.4.1 or 2.4.2 will have everything fixed what we
need.

Bye