ui4 headers

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon Apr 24 14:22:03 CEST 2006

Hi!

There is a bug using parallel if the applications is using qt4 uic files.
It can easily be reproduced with a fresh kdemultimedia build system
(I'm sure it's there in other modules too, but I noticed it in kdemm):

cd libkcddb/kcmcddb && make cddbconfigwidget.o

There is no dependency on the generated ui_*.h file -> parallel build
breaks. After some looking I found out how to fix it manually in the CMake
file, but this should really happen automatically for files in the same
directory.

I noticed that this happens with AUTOMOC, but I don't see a simple way
to reuse the results of that "grep loop". Unsermake stored a list of local
includes that could be reused by modules, but I don't feel like adding
yet another copy & pasted loop into the UIC4 check.

Any other idea?

Greetings, Stephan