[Kde-bindings] Kde-bindings Digest, Vol 117, Issue 24

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 11:30:57 UTC 2013

    Hello,

    This patch looks good, I'm thinking about applying it to the main repository. However, are you sure this change:

-set(KEYFILE \\"${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/key.snk\\")
+set(KEYFILE "${CMAKE_CURRENT_SOURCE_DIR}/key.snk")

    doesn't break anything? I think the escaped quotes you've removed ensure the path is properly found even if it contains spaces. Of course, if a path with spaces works without these quotes, I'm all for removing them.
    Besides, in quite a few places you've mistyped "SN_EXECUTABLE" - "SN_EXACUTABLE".

    Dimitar