[Kde-bindings] Getting started with qyoto?

Dimitar Dobrev dpldobrev at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 11:51:36 UTC 2013

    Hi,

    When you click Configure, you are presented with several options. You'dbe best off with "native compilers", then CMake will find them on its own.
    This is the most up to date tutorial so if you still have problems please write here. I also appreciate your suggestion to be more specific.

    Dimitar Dobrev