[Kde-bindings] My latest collection of patches

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Fri Dec 16 15:20:38 UTC 2011

I've checked in all but the smokeqt buildsystem changes. They are fine
functionality wise, but they duplicate some code.

You're defining LIB_INSTALL_DIR in the root CMakeLists.txt, so there's no need
to resort to ${CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX}/lib${LIB_SUFFIX} anymore on non-windows
platforms.
You can also simply use the modified install(...) command with its arguments
LIBRARY DESTINTION, ARCHIVE and BINARY destination on all platforms. CMake
will then figure out that dlls go to bin/ on windows and to ${LIB_INSTALL_DIR}
everywhere else (at least it does so on my machine).
so the only windows special case you have left is removing the 'lib' prefix on
windows.
You can then also remove the note about not using LIB_INSTALL_DIR ;)

When those changes are made that patch is ready to be checked in I'd say :)