[Kde-bindings] Qyoto help

Arno Rehn arno at arnorehn.de
Wed Sep 8 18:30:28 UTC 2010

On Wednesday 08 September 2010 19:50:51 Richard Dale wrote:
> Maybe we should regenerate the Qyoto C# sources with kalyptus for Qt 4.7
> and check into kdebindings to keep the project going? Otherwise, if it
> takes us some time to get Qt 4.7 working with assemblygen more people will
> think the project is no longer active? I'm not sure, I think we need to
> hype the project a bit more. To me the time to move to assemblygen is when
> we have moved kde- bindings to git and we can import assemblygen from
> gitorious into the KDE git repo as a self contained git project.
I read something on kde-scm-interest that it would be possible to move the
first projects at the end of September, beginning of October (hope I remember
correctly...). That would still require us to get assemblygen ready until end
of September, move to git as soon as possible and then merge assemblygen in.
That would be a tough schedule, though.
I'm not entirely sure yet what's best.

arno at arnorehn.de