[Kde-bindings] Qyoto help

Timóteo Ramos timoteoramos at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 12:21:03 UTC 2010

Since 1 month before I read a topic from Mono Brasil talking about KDE
Bindings, something like help request for PHPQt and Qyoto.

How can I help you? I'm interested to help Qyoto bindings. My first
impressions with Qyoto are a little issue with uics, that threats the first
line (<?xml version="1.0"...) as a common tag and throws an error like
"invalid Qt Designer version", I was forced to remove this line from XML and
the uics read my XML correctly. In general, this binding is very nice, I
want to help.