[Kde-bindings] Fwd: [Kde-scm-interest] Sysadmin advice regarding Monolithic vs Split repositories.

Richard Dale richard.dale at telefonica.net
Tue Sep 7 18:25:29 UTC 2010

FYI

Here is the sysadmin's view of how svn modules should be mapped onto git
projects. I really think this is what we need for kdebindings. We still want
the common infrastructure of this mailing list, the #kde-bindings irc channel
and common release schedules, but with finer grained git repos. Perfect in my
opinion!