[Kde-bindings] QtRuby4 gem successfully built for Windows

Melton, Ryan rmelton at ball.com
Mon Feb 8 17:53:09 UTC 2010

I can regenerate the gem to have whatever version number people would like.

If you really want to stick to the kdebindings versioning, then we can do 2.1.0.0.1084277 where 2.1.0 is the kdebindings version, 0 is the release number that will go up with each release before the next "official" kdebindings release for whatever reason (bug fixes, new Qt included, etc). and 1084277 would indicate the subversion repository revision.

How does that sound?

Please note that because QT is bundled into the Windows gem, whenever a new Qt release happens, a new windows gem is needed, regardless of whether there has been a kdebindings release.

Thanks,

Ryan