[Kde-bindings] QtRuby4 gem successfully built for Windows

Jan Pilz pilz at osp-dd.de
Mon Feb 8 06:26:48 UTC 2010

Hi Richard,

thank you, very interesting. I think we should wait until you do a new
release on rubyforge and then make a windows gem out of this. Maybe you
can tell Ryan (i do not have his email address) that he sends me the gem
and i will temporary add it to the rubyforge project with his version
number, but i think when you do a 2.10 release windows gem should also
correspond with this version number.

best regards,
    Jan

--
Otto Software Partner GmbH
FI-IM-TK

Jan Pilz (e-mail: Jan.Pilz at osp-dd.de)

Tel. 0351/49723202, Fax: 0351/49723119
01067 Dresden, Freiberger Straße 35 - AG Dresden, HRB 2475
Geschäftsführer: Burkhard Arrenberg, Jens Gruhl