[Kde-bindings] KDE/kdebindings

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Jun 5 15:56:52 UTC 2007

Quoting Richard Dale <rdale at foton.es>:
> Maybe we can suggest that a FindMono module is
> included with the cmake release?

Good luck with that. There are lots of FindXXXX.cmake modules in the
CMake bugtracker waiting to be included in CMake.

Further, there are hundreds of FindWhatever.cmake modules out there
but people no longer bother with sending them to the CMake mailing
list or the bugtracker because they get no answer from Kitware.

As Alexander Neundorf works for Kitware, maybe FindMono.cmake will
make its way into CMake but I would not cound on that.

(Yeah, I am a bit frustrated with this)

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org