[Kde-bindings] adventures with smoke and qtruby (kdebindings3.2.3)

imobachgs at step.es imobachgs at step.es
Wed Jun 23 07:33:27 UTC 2004

Quoting jm <jeff.miller at transact.com.au>:

> just tried this (after doing a make distclean) and got
>
> $ make -f Makefile.cvs
> This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> This will be deleted before making the distribution
>
> *** YOU'RE USING automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p4.
> *** KDE requires automake 1.6.1 or newer
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> for my troubles.

Well, I'll imagine that you have automake 1.6.1 (or newer) installed. If
so, try this way:

WANT_AUTOMAKE_1_6="1" make -f Makefile.cvs

or, maybe this one:

WANT_AUTOMAKE="1.6" make -f Makefile.cvs

Good luck!

--
Imobach González Sosa
imobachgs at step.es
osoh at irc-freenode.net
http://irq.homeunix.org/~imo/

http://www.step.es/

--
Este mensaje ha sido analizado por STEP On Line
y se considera que está limpio. 902 10 18 43