[Kde-bindings] adventures with smoke and qtruby (kdebindings3.2.3)

Alexander Kellett lypanov at kde.org
Wed Jun 23 06:45:58 UTC 2004

can you upgrade?
nothing much i can do about that unfortunately...
maybe your distro has multiple and you need
to set a flag like export AUTOMAKE=1.7 or something
silly. read the file `which automake` it'll probably
say something useful :)
Alex

On Wed, Jun 23, 2004 at 04:50:00PM +1000, jm wrote:
> just tried this (after doing a make distclean) and got
>
> $ make -f Makefile.cvs
> This Makefile is only for the CVS repository
> This will be deleted before making the distribution
>
> *** YOU'RE USING automake (GNU automake) 1.4-p4.
> *** KDE requires automake 1.6.1 or newer
> make[1]: *** [cvs] Error 1
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>
> for my troubles.
>
> Jeff.
>
> On 23/06/2004, at 3:57 PM, Alexander Kellett wrote:
>
> >make -f Makefile.cvs

mvg,
Alex

--
When women love us, they forgive us everything, even our crimes; when they do
not love us, they give us credit for nothing, not even our virtues.