[Kde-bindings] adventures with smoke and qtruby (kdebindings3.2.3)

jm jm at transact.com.au
Wed Jun 23 23:17:06 UTC 2004

Ran the test and wrote the email as I was trying to leave yesterday.
Didn't even stop to read the error message just saw it didn't work and
did a quick cut-and-paste.  The suggestion below didn't work
unfortunately, even worse, because of the machine it's on is really a
test machine that is suppose to be identical to the production server I
can't upgrade it. Never mind, I've got qtruby working and have even
managed to start writing my on admittedly very simple application. I'll
attempt to give it another go on macosx if you think it will work there
as well.

Jeff.