[Kde-bindings] Release at the end of the month

Dominique Devriese dominique.devriese at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Tue Apr 13 17:20:41 UTC 2004

ian reinhart geiser writes:

> 	I noticed a huge number of java commits, so I wanted to see if
> 	we should have a full release here in a few weeks.  It might
> 	make it easier on packagers.

I've been working on java myself lately, and annoying other people
into doing stuff for me ;), so I guess I can comment on this..

The latest commits were mostly bugfixes, and most of them have been
backported to KDE_3_2_BRANCH.  So I don't think there would be any
special benefit from a separate release to the *java stuff.

Note that I'm not commenting on the benefits of a separate release in
general.  Personally, I'd like to see it happen, because of the
interest it may create.  I'm wondering about whether this doesn't need
to be discussed on kde-core-devel as well ?

cheers
domi