[Kde-bindings] Re: [Mono-list] I give up

Joop gkokmdam at zonnet.nl
Thu Apr 8 06:05:41 UTC 2004

Hi lists, (hope this does not get mis-understood... I'm not subscribed
to any of the non-mono-lists :-( although I maybe should be)
this problem I have seen with Mono and the other .NET implementations is
just the problem the original poster poses. There is not "real
commitment to"/"clear road-a-head for"/"direction in" supporting the GUI
side of things. The GUI is left far behind compared to the
file/networking/HTML/server etc. etc. support in these .NET
implementations. This is why it is not yet fully usable to all those
developers that only want to create a 'simple' GUI application. Hope
this will change soon as I do have the desire to go an write some nice
programs in .NET. I just don't have the need to all the
file/networking/HTML/server stuff yet.
wkr,
Joop Zonnet