[Kde-bindings] builddir != sourcedir fixes

Richard L ärkäng nouseforaname at home.se
Fri Dec 26 20:11:34 UTC 2003

Hi!

After quite a bit of patching I got kdebindings to build with srcdir != builddir.

The patches mostly are adding $(srcdir) in front of paths, but there are some others too.

But I can't compile kdejava without editing the Makefile, in kdejava/koala/org/kde/koala i get this:
make: execvp: /bin/sh: Argument list too long
make: *** [classjava.stamp] Error 127

I can get around this by removing the if at the beginning and the "else :; fi" at the end in:
classjava.stamp: $(java_JAVA)
        @if test -n "$?"; then \
        echo '$(CLASSPATH_ENV) $(JAVAC) -d $(JAVAROOT) $(AM_JAVACFLAGS) $(JAVACFLAGS) $?' ; \
        $(CLASSPATH_ENV) $(JAVAC) -d $(JAVAROOT) \
        $(AM_JAVACFLAGS) $(JAVACFLAGS) $?; \
        else :; fi
        echo timestamp > classjava.stamp

But I have no idea how to solve this.

Also I added some configure checks for ruby and disabling the build of the ruby bindings
if it couldn't be found.

Can I commit this?

Please CC me as I'm not subscribed to this list

Richard Lärkäng