[Kde-bindings] QPaintDevice bitBlt() missing from SMOKE runtime

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon Aug 25 15:30:08 UTC 2003

I've just been doing a ruby version of the scribble example from the
Programming With Qt book, but I've found that the bitBlt() friend function of
QPaintDevice is missing. I think it should appear as a static method of
QPaintDevice (or it could be a static method in the Qt class perhaps). Or
perhaps in could go in the pseudo class OperatorFriends.

I don't know what the best way to implement it is - has anyone else thought
about this?

When I build a smoke library with the version of kalyptus in the HEAD branch
it crashes (in QWidget::setFont), although the older version with PerlQt
3.006 is fine.