[Kde-bindings] Using a custom RealProxy to implement a C# SMOKE adaptor

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Sat Aug 23 08:34:19 UTC 2003

On Saturday 23 August 2003 01:58, Marcus wrote:
> Suffice to say that Qt# will not be using Smoke. If you wish to produce a
> competitor to Qt# for the CLI, that is your choice.
Well, I've personally got no intention to compete with anyone - the whole
point of the KDE project is to encourage cooperation. There are plenty of
other languages which need bindings that I can work on.

I just thought RealProxies looked a neat feature to use as an alternative to
delegates, that's all.

-- Richard