Kde-announce-apps Digest, Vol 191, Issue 5

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Thu Jan 27 14:52:55 GMT 2022

On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 13:00:09 CET kde-announce-apps-request at kde.org
wrote:
> This initial 0.1.0 release supports scanning codes in static images. The
> image input files (can be also non-local ones) can be either passed as
> argument on the command line or manually selected via a file picker, pasted
> from the clipboard or dropped by DnD. The extracted content can then be
> exported to the clipboard or as a file.

Just to check:

- if you start kodaskanna from the command-line, you can paste from clipboard
exactly one (1) image, which it then tries to parse; there is no way to "go
back" and do another one.

I've tried the application; what's a good place to file tickets? Would you
prefer bugzilla, or KDE Invent issues?

[ade]