Kde-announce-apps Digest, Vol 191, Issue 5

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Thu Jan 27 15:08:30 GMT 2022

Am Donnerstag, 27. Januar 2022, 15:52:55 CET schrieb Adriaan de Groot:
> On Tuesday, 25 January 2022 13:00:09 CET kde-announce-apps-request at kde.org
> wrote:
> - if you start kodaskanna from the command-line, you can paste from
> clipboard exactly one (1) image, which it then tries to parse; there is no
> way to "go back" and do another one.

That is part of the current design though, which assumes the typical use-case
is: have one code in an image, need/want its content. Batch support is yet to
come.

Would be happy to learn about your use-case (as much as possible), unless you
were just testing things?

> I've tried the application; what's a good place to file tickets? Would you
> prefer bugzilla, or KDE Invent issues?

Bugzilla please (see also appdata file).

Let's also move this discussion from the announcement ML now, I think
subscribers only want announcements there, not discussions :)

Cheers
Friedrich