Main "goal" for KDE on Android ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Nov 21 17:34:12 GMT 2021

Hi,

is there something like a mid term goal what we as KDE want to achieve on
Android ?

E.g. I was wondering whether it would make sence to target tablets with
attachable keyboards to basically turn them into low end laptops by running
not-too-heavy KDE applications ?  But that would require e.g. some solution
for kio, right ?

Or is the goal to "just" provide the tier 1 and 2 libs on Android to make
development of QML applications for Android easier ?

Or something else ?

Is there some document or archived discussion related to that somewhere ?

Thanks
Alex