KTTS accessibility

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Wed Sep 18 20:04:53 BST 2019

Hi Bob,

I think we could add such a context menu item to a tray icon in plasma
(like ktts/jovie does) to speak the clipboard. In order to do likewise from
a context menu in google chrome/firefox/some other browser we would likely
need to add some kind of plugin to the browser itself. Google chrome does
have a kde integration plugin which we might be able to use for such a
purpose. It's definitely worth looking into.

thanks,
Jeremy