[Kde-accessibility] How to implement AT-SPI in any applciation (java, c, etc.)

Dhairyashil Bhosale dhairyashil.bhosale584 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 06:09:49 UTC 2015

Hi Magdalen Berns and Alejandro,

                                       1)   I am trying to implement
java-atk-wrapper library in java swing application, I just import
java-atk-wrapper.jar in my simple swing applciation,
but I didn't get that how to implement that library.

                                       2) I simply created java swing
application and added Jtext and jbutton but How can I implement
java-atk-wrapper in swing application, that will accessible to Orca screen
reader.

                                        3) Can you give me a simple java
swing application example that will implemented java-atk-wrapper and will
accessible to orca screen reader.

With Regards,
Dhairyashil.