[Kde-accessibility] Programmatic control of Simon

Steve Cookson it at sca-uk.com
Tue Oct 2 14:13:26 UTC 2012

Hi Peter,

> Well, the most helpful would be to test the development version but that
> is of course hard in any kind of practical deployment.

Well we have a number of test machines.  If we installed:

git clone git://anongit.kde.org/simon

And its associated stuff.  The last time we tried we found all sorts of
instabilities, is this what you want?  Or should be wait until your beta
test?

> Are you based in Brazil? Have you heard about the FalaBrasil team?

Yes we saw the FalaBrasil team, our team is English and we find the overhead
of working in Portuguese greater than the overhead of re-recording a few
words (like 'foto').  Our main corpus for release 2 will probably be a whole
host of medical terms in Portuguese, and for these I guess we'll take any
help we can get.

Regards

Steve